FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Frequently Asked Questions
We are currently working on this feature of the website, and should be up soon so check back shortly. In the mean time please contact Mike and his friendly staff at 1-800-833-6362 and they can take you order over the phone. Sorry for any inconvenience that this might have caused.
We use CR-39 optical quality lenses are the benchmark for sport glasses. CR-39 or Ally Diglycol Carbonate and is the most common compound in manufacturing of eyeglass lenses.
No, we individually custom ground each lens for precise optics at our headquarters.
1 year within reason for breakage due to normal use, prescription lens are guaranteed to be exact as to the prescription given.
Changing the lenses in our Titanium Frames is easy.
To Remove the Lens:
1) Grasp the lens edges with your thumb and forefinger. (Your forefinger will be the closest to the nose pads.
2) With your other hand grasp the frame by lens clip located next to the temple hinge.
3) Gently flex the frame towards you and pull out the lens.
To Replace the Lens:
1) Place the lens notch closes to the nose pads in first.
2) Gently slide the other side of the lens into the lens clip next to the temple.
3) Should fit firmly in place.
Yes we do. However we are still working on the order form on the website. If you would like to order bi-focals please contact Mike and his friendly staff at 1-800-833-6362 and they can take you order over the phone. Sorry for any inconvenience that this might have caused.